Genius Food will notify you by email of any significant changes to Genius Food’s Terms via email. The term ‘Genius Food’ or ‘GF’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is _____________ Our company registration number is 11701443. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. We may offer new and/or existing customers special offers from time to time. Where we make such offers, introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Previously registered users do not qualify for an additional offer, unless expressly stated. “Previously registered users” refers to any combination of: a user with a user account at GeniusFood, a credit or debit card, a credit or debit card holder, a delivery address, a cardholder address, or a household, who has previously made use of the GeniusFood service. Unless otherwise stated, only one discount code may be applied per order, and each code may only be used once, for both one time purchases and subscriptions. Discount codes cannot be applied towards a trial order. They may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form. We reserve the right to terminate or modify discounts at anytime without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We may require you to complete checkout at geniusfood.co.uk to redeem any offer.
10. Unless otherwise stated, all food or prizes given away as part of a competition or prize draw must be claimed by the winning party within three months of initial notification via email. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and we reserve the right to withdraw a prize if we suspect abuse or violation of the competition rules, which will be viewable on our site at the time of the competition.
11. Trial Offers are one-time only for new customers and are limited to one per household. They are not available to previously registered users (defined above).
12. If you have any changes, queries or would like to cancel your order, simply drop us an email at [email protected] Alternatively give us a call at This must be arranged before 8am, 2 days before delivery day. Any changes after this time may not be accepted.